Are you searching to find the best lead generation tool for your business?
If so, you’re definitely in the right place.
After trying a bunch of different software that help you build an email list from your website, I’ve been able to find which tools perform best.
In this exhaustive comparison between ConvertBox and Thrive Leads, you’ll learn everything you need to make the right decision for your online business!
ConvertBox is a cloud-based lead generation software designed specifically to engage your visitors, build your email list, and drive more sales.
ConvertBox has been around for quite a few years, with the original name being ConvertBar. Recently, they were acquired by Josh Bartlett and his outstanding team.
About Thrive Leads
Thrive Leads is a part of the Thrive Themes suite of products. As you can probably guess, it’s another list-building plugin that’s been around for a few years.
They were one of the top lead generation tools, but over the last few years, they’re starting to lack of in functionality as we’ll cover shortly.
I found Thrive Leads to be extremely similar to a plugin like Convert Pro.
Which has the better features?
ConvertBox is loaded with features other platforms simply can’t compare with.
Whether it’s their advanced analytics, intelligent targeting, or A/B testing, there’s a LOT to like.
Here are the main features ConvertBox offers:
- Boost engagement with more personalised messaging
- Segment and convert more visitors with multi-step funnels
- Collect lead data with form fields and deep integrations
- Boost conversions with built in countdown timers
- Embed all your favourite marketing tools
- Create surveys and quizzes to segment, capture and convert your audience
- Display ConvertBox anywhere on your site
- Beautiful high-converting templates for every stage of your sales process
- Create, customize and launch in minutes
- Collect more data with multi-step forms
- Target the right visitors at the right time
- Track everything in real time with detailed analytics
- Split test your message and see exactly what works
- Designed to maximize conversions on all devices
- Manage ConvertBox across all your sites from one simple dashboard
- Simple 2 minute installation on any type of website
- A whole lot more inside
If you want the full breakdown of these features, check out their free demo here.
Thrive Leads Features
Here are the main features Thrive Leads offers:
- Every Opt-In Form Type at Your Fingertips
- Grow Your List Faster with Advanced A/B Testing
- Boost Conversions with SmartLinks & SmartExit
- Beautifully Pre-Designed Templates
- Target Your Opt-In Forms with Surgical Precision
- Discover Detailed Stats & Reports
- Conversion Boosting Forms
- Create Mobile-Specific Opt-in Forms
While I was a happy customer of Thrive Leads for a few years, I don’t believe they’re in the same league as ConvertBox.
ConvertBox has most of the same features as Thrive Leads, but with better functionality, and it’s a lot easier to use and keep track of.
How much does each cost?
While ConvertBox isn’t available to the public at this time, I was able to get an exclusive lifetime deal for readers of the blog.
ConvertBox currently costs $495 through this deal but it may go away at any time, so don’t hesitate.
And if you wanted to upgrade to ConvertBox Pro (highly recommended), it will cost an extra $95.
Pro will give you higher website and traffic limits, making it a no-brainer!
Thrive Leads Pricing
On the other hand, Thrive Leads has a few different pricing options available depending on your needs.
For one website, it will cost $67 per year.
For five websites, it will cost $97 per year.
And for fifteen websites, it will cost $147 per year.
If you wanted to get all of the Thrive Suite software, you can join for $19 per month (paid annually).
While it may be cheaper on the front end, ConvertBox is a lifetime deal I wouldn’t pass up!
SIMILAR POST: ConvertBox vs LeadPages
Everything else you need to know about ConvertBox vs Thrive Leads
Which is easier to use?
After using both of these tools extensively, I have to give ConvertBox the clear edge here.
Whether it’s checking your analytics or building a brand new form, it’s easier in every way possible.
Which has better support?
I personally haven’t had to reach out to either companies support which is great.
It’s worth mentioning ConvertBox has an active Facebook group where people are always willing to help.
Which has more integrations?
Both ConvertBox and Thrive Leads integrate with almost every email marketing software out there.
It’s worth mentioning that ConvertBox works with any website builder, while Thrive Leads is limited to just WordPress.
So if you’re using Wix or Squarespace, you’ll have to choose ConvertBox.
Which has better templates?
ConvertBox has modern, conversion-focused templates while Thrive Leads templates feel a bit outdated.
My final thoughts
In conclusion, both of these tools can get the job done and are solid options.
But if I had to make a decision, I’d definitely choose ConvertBox.
Here’s the reasoning…
- They’re offering a lifetime deal (pay once, use forever)
- They have better, more advanced features
- It’s a lot easier to use
So grab the ConvertBox lifetime deal and start building your list the right way.