If you’re looking to grow your email list and generate more leads for your online business, you’ll want to stick around…
Today, we’re going to be doing an in-depth comparison of ConvertBox vs Convert Pro so you can make the best decision!
Let’s not waste any more time and get right into it.
ConvertBox is an all-in-one software that helps you generate leads, nurture them, and turn them into paying customers.
Originally being branded as ConvertBar, they switched the name to ConvertBox in 2018 after adding a lot of additional features and functionality.
And early in 2021, they were acquired by Josh Bartlett and his team to bring their product to the next level!
About Convert Pro
Convert Pro is a WordPress plugin that’s designed specifically to help you generate leads & email opt-ins.
Built by the creators of the world’s most popular WordPress theme, Astra, they have a great track record of building software products for WordPress.org users.
It’s important to note, unlike ConvertBox, which can be used on any website, Convert Pro is limited to only WordPress.
I found Convert Pro to be extremely similar to a plugin like Thrive Leads.
Which has the better features?
ConvertBox is packed with advanced features that competing tools like Convert Pro don’t have!
No matter if you’re looking at their analytics, intelligent targeting, or A/B testing, all of this functionality can be used to grow your online business faster and more efficiently.
Here are the core features you’ll get with ConvertBox:
- Boost engagement with more personalised messaging
- Segment and convert more visitors with multi-step funnels
- Collect lead data with form fields and deep integrations
- Boost conversions with built in countdown timers
- Embed all your favourite marketing tools
- Create surveys and quizzes to segment, capture and convert your audience
- Display ConvertBox anywhere on your site
- Beautiful high-converting templates for every stage of your sales process
- Create, customize and launch in minutes
- Collect more data with multi-step forms
- Target the right visitors at the right time
- Track everything in real time with detailed analytics
- Split test your message and see exactly what works
- Designed to maximize conversions on all devices
- Manage ConvertBox across all your sites from one simple dashboard
- Simple 2 minute installation on any type of website
- A whole lot more inside
If you would like a complete demo of ConvertBox, click here to see it for free.
Convert Pro Features
Convert Pro is another heavy hitter in the lead generation & list building space.
While they don’t have as many “game-changing” features, they have a lot that can help you out!
Here are the core features you’ll get with Convert Pro:
- Mobile Editor
- Drag and Drop Customization + Editor
- Cloud Technology
- Ready-to-use, High-converting Templates
- No Coding Complexities
- Advanced Triggers to Display Timely Messages
- Advanced A/B Testing for Informed Decisions
- Advanced Filters to Personalize Every Message
- Real Time Analytics to Track Conversions
- Catering to Responsive Designs for All Users
- Convert Pro’s Mailer Integrations
You can see all of the features in more detail here.
How much does each cost?
ConvertBox isn’t available to the public currently, but we were able to get you a special lifetime deal for readers of the blog.
It costs $495 for lifetime access at the moment, and here’s what you will get:
This offer may get pulled at any time, so get in before you’re stuck paying $99 per month…
And if you wanted to upgrade to ConvertBox Pro, which I highly recommend if you have multiple websites, it will cost an additional $95 one-time fee:
If you decide to not upgrade, you won’t have this option at a later date – it’s a true one-time upgrade offer.
Convert Pro Pricing
Convert Pro has a few different pricing options, annual and lifetime.
If you are looking to pay annually, it will cost $79 per year (or $199 per year if you bundle it with their other products).
If you are looking to purchase the lifetime deal, it will cost $319 as a one-time fee (or $559 if you bundle it with their other products).
So while it’s a bit cheaper than ConvertBox, I believe the lack of advanced features will cost you more than that in the long run.
Everything else you need to know
Which is easier to use?
ConvertBox and Convert Pro are both extremely easy to use, so I would have to give this section a tie.
I was able to get up and running with both in minutes.
Which has better support?
I haven’t had to contact support for either product, so it’s hard to judge this section.
One thing to note is ConvertBox has a dedicated Facebook group where other members are able to help you along!
Which has more integrations?
ConvertBox and Convert Pro integrate with most email service providers and autoresponders.
But, ConvertBox works with all website builders while Convert Pro only works with WordPress sites!
Here are the tools that ConvertBox can integrate with:
Here are the tools that Convert Pro can integrate with:
Which has better templates?
Convert Pro has great templates, but ConvertBox really takes it a step further.
They’re modern, flexible, and high-converting.
Here are some of the templates you’ll get with ConvertBox…
Final thoughts on ConvertBox vs Convert Pro
Both of these list-building softwares are great options for your business moving forward.
I have to give the edge to ConvertBox for a few reasons…
- Smart targeting and segmentation
- It can be used on any website builder
- It has a lot more potential moving forward
I’d purchase the ConvertBox lifetime deal, see how you like it after 30 days, and get a full refund if you aren’t satisfied.