If you’re looking to convert more visitors into leads and more leads into paying customers, you’ll want to read this comparison post of ConvertBox vs Deadline Funnel.
We’ll cover everything you need to know about both platforms so you can make the best decision for your online business.
Here's what we'll cover...
ConvertBox is a software designed specifically to help you generate leads, nurture them, and eventually turn them into repeat customers.
In 2018, ConvertBar was rebranded to ConvertBox after improving upon the software and adding a lot of additional features!
Now, they’ve been acquired by Josh Bartlett and his team earlier in 2021 where they’ve increased the limits and functionality of the tool.
About Deadline Funnel
Deadline Funnel is a software used specifically to increase urgency, nurture your leads, and convert more sales for your business.
Originally, it was one of the first tools you can use to create urgency for your offers.
Now, tools like ConvertBox have this functionality, but Deadline Funnel makes evergreen marketing as easy as possible!
Which has the better features?
ConvertBox is packed with functionality and features that its competitors can’t compete with.
Whether it’s their targeting and segmentation, advanced analytics, or simple A/B testing, they provide everything you will ever need from a lead generation & nurturing tool.
Here are ConvertBox’s main features:
- Boost engagement with more personalised messaging
- Segment and convert more visitors with multi-step funnels
- Collect lead data with form fields and deep integrations
- Boost conversions with built in countdown timers
- Embed all your favourite marketing tools
- Create surveys and quizzes to segment, capture and convert your audience
- Display ConvertBox anywhere on your site
- Beautiful high-converting templates for every stage of your sales process
- Create, customize and launch in minutes
- Collect more data with multi-step forms
- Target the right visitors at the right time
- Track everything in real time with detailed analytics
- Split test your message and see exactly what works
- Designed to maximize conversions on all devices
- Manage ConvertBox across all your sites from one simple dashboard
- Simple 2 minute installation on any type of website
- A whole lot more inside
On top of all that, ConvertBox integrates with nearly every single email service provider and every website builder, since you only need to add a simple line of code to install – not a plugin like Bloom.
If you would like the complete breakdown of these features, check out their free demo using this link.
Deadline Funnel Features
Deadine Funnel has a lot of awesome features when it comes to nurturing leads while lacking in the lead generation aspect.
Here are Deadline Funnel’s main features:
- Create authentic evergreen marketing campaigns
- Build a personalized journey for each of your subscribers
- Track subscribers and revenue for each campaign
- Direct integrations with your website and marketing stack
- Level up your email marketing and sales funnel
- Much more inside
You can see a complete breakdown of their features here.
How much do they cost?
Although ConvertBox isn’t publicly available yet, I was able to get you special lifetime access using this link.
When writing this, ConvertBox will cost you a one-time $495 price but this deal may expire at any time, so I’d get in before that happens:
And when you decide to purchase, you’ll be prompted with an order bump to upgrade your account to ConvertBox Pro.
I’d highly recommend this option if you have multiple websites or blogs you own and operate.
Deadline Funnel Pricing
On the other hand, Deadline Funnel has a more traditional pricing approach.
They offer a 20% discount if you were to pay annual, but here are their three pricing options:
Deadline Funnel Start ($49 per month)
- 3 Campaigns
- 1000 Leads/Month
- Email + Chat Support
Deadline Funnel Create ($99 per month)
- Unlimited Campaigns
- 10,000 Leads/Month
- Advanced Customization
- Automated Weekly Report
- Color Palettes + Custom Colors
- Remove Deadline Funnel Branding
- Priority Email + Chat Support
Deadline Funnel Scale ($199 per month)
- Everything in Create
- 100,000 Leads/Month
- 5 Client Accounts
Over the long run, you’d save a lot of money by going with ConvertBox’s lifetime deal instead…
Everything else you need to know
Which is easier to use?
While both of these tools are easy to use, I’ve found ConvertBox to be the most user-friendly list building & lead generation software out there.
It’s very simple and effective, while not lacking in functionality.
RELATED POST: ConvertBox vs ConvertKit
Which has more integrations?
Both softwares integrate with nearly every single email service provider, autoresponder, and website builder.
Here are the integrations that work with ConvertBox:
Here are the integrations that work with Deadline Funnel:
No matter which tool you go with, integrating with ConvertBox or Deadline Funnel shouldn’t be an issue.
Which has better templates?
I’d have to give ConvertBox the edge over Deadline Funnel in the template category.
They’re modern, flexible, and high-converting — what more can you ask for?
Here are some of the many templates you’ll get inside of ConvertBox:
Both ConvertBox and Deadline Funnel are changing the way you can interact with your audience, enabling you to personalize your messages to each individual visitor.
Factor in their lifetime deal, and it’s a no-brainer for serious online business owners.
Try it for 30 days, and if you don’t like it, you can get your money back: