ConvertBox is a flexible, all-in-one lead generation & nurturing software.
Unlike Bloom, it can be used on any website builder, since you need to add one line of code and you’ll be ready to go.
ConvertBox has been around for a while, originally branded as ConvertBar, before adding a lot more features and rebranding. And then in 2021, ConvertBox was acquired by Josh Bartlett and his team to help bring the software to the next level!
Bloom is an email opt-in plugin for WordPress users founded by Elegant Themes.
Elegant Themes has a suite of WordPress-focused products, including Divi Theme, Extra Magazine Theme, Divi Builder, and Monarch Social Media Plugin.
They’re a well-known development team in this space after launching so many successful products.
Which has the better features?
ConvertBox is loaded with features to help you grow your email list, nurture the leads, and convert them into paying customers.
A few of my favorite features are their detailed analytics, simple A/B testing, and intelligent targeting/segmentation.
Here is everything else ConvertBox does:
- Boost engagement with more personalised messaging
- Segment and convert more visitors with multi-step funnels
- Collect lead data with form fields and deep integrations
- Boost conversions with built in countdown timers
- Embed all your favourite marketing tools
- Create surveys and quizzes to segment, capture and convert your audience
- Display ConvertBox anywhere on your site
- Beautiful high-converting templates for every stage of your sales process
- Create, customize and launch in minutes
- Collect more data with multi-step forms
- Target the right visitors at the right time
- Track everything in real time with detailed analytics
- Split test your message and see exactly what works
- Designed to maximize conversions on all devices
- Manage ConvertBox across all your sites from one simple dashboard
- Simple 2 minute installation on any type of website
- A whole lot more inside
If you would like to see ConvertBox in action, you can see the demo here.
Bloom has a lot of solid features if you’re looking for an email opt-in plugin for WordPress.
While it lacks some of the more advanced functionality from a tool like ConvertBox, here’s what you will get:
- More Email Subscribers
- Highly Targeted Content
- Elegant Design Options
- Automatic Opt-In Pop-Up
- Automatic Opt-In Fly-Ins
- In-line Opt-In Forms
- Below Content Opt-In Forms
- Widget Area Opt-In Forms
- Require Opt-In To Unlock Content
- Automatic Pop-Up & Fly-In Triggers
- 19 Email Marketing Integrations
- Start From Any of 100+ Pre-made Templates Or Customize Your Own!
- Select from 3 Opt-In Form Orientations
- Customized Borders & Edges
- Image Orientation Options
- Unlimited Color Options
- Fully Responsive
- Increase Conversions With A/B Testing
- Add, Modify, and Track Accounts
- Conversion and Email List Statistics
- Import and Export Bloom Data
- 24/7 Support
If you would like to see all of these features in-depth, click here.
How much does each cost?
For a one-time payment of $495, you’ll get access to the following:
And if you upgrade to ConvertBox Pro, which I highly recommend for $95 (one-time), you’ll get the following:
It’s a true one-time offer, you’ll have to pay monthly if you want to increase your limits in the future.
Bloom is offered as a part of the Elegant Themes package deal, with a couple of different pricing plans:
I’d highly recommend grabbing the lifetime deal if you choose Bloom, since it will cost you less than 3 years of annual access.
Everything else you need to know about ConvertBox vs Bloom
Which is easier to use?
ConvertBox and Bloom are both very easy to use, offering drag-and-drop editors and a good dashboard to work from.
I’d have to give ConvertBox the slight edge, since their UI is simple, yet powerful.
Which has better support?
I haven’t had to contact support for either software, but I’m going to give it a tie.
While Bloom has 24/7 live support, ConvertBox has a Facebook group dedicated to their members!
Which has more integrations?
ConvertBox & Bloom both work with the normal email service providers and autoresponders, offering 19 integrations each!
Here are ConvertBox’s integrations:
Here are Bloom’s integrations:
Which has better templates?
I’m a huge fan of ConvertBox’s templates since they’re modern, flexible, and conversion-focused.
On the other hand, Bloom has a lot of great templates, but they’re a bit outdated for my liking.
Here are a few reasons you should choose ConvertBox:
- Works with any website
- It has advanced targeting & segmentation
- It’s modern, flexibile, and streamlined.
It’s a no-brainer: grab the LTD, try it out for 30 days, and you can always get your money back if you aren’t satisfied.